- Arbitrator/Mediator (non-attorney) serving parties in the resolution of contractual disputes.
- Disputes Resolution (Adjudication) Board (DRB, DAB) Member/Chairman on major construction infrastructure contracts including tunnels, dams, transportation and power projects.
- Consulting: delay analysis, scheduling, construction management, cost estimating and constructibility.
- Peer Review / Outside Directorship for engineering consulting and construction management firms. Assist in the development of firms through personal development, teamwork and proven organization techniques.
- Independent Evaluation of Delay Analyses to assist parties in the early resolution of pending disputes. Retained by parties to perform early critique of opposing analyses of delay/acceleration/constructibility so the parties may be aware of realistic expectations should the matter proceed to arbitration or litigation.
- Education and professional development
Presents papers and seminars on engineering firm development, construction methodology including scheduling, cost analysis, and construction management.